Request Membership in this Organization!
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Welcome to the B.E.E.C.H. Homeschool Community
- When requesting membership, please note that we require all families to agree to our Terms of Service which includes a Statement Of Faith, Code Of Conduct, Bylaws, Well Child Policy and a Liability Waiver.
- Members must also volunteer to serve on at least one committee for the school year and until the group gets larger it is anticipated that members may need to serve on one fall and one spring committee.
- Please note that in order to fully participate in the group and know what events are going on, we require member families to get Forum emails,.
- Please click yes below when asked if you want to receive emails - you have the option to get individual emails or a daily digest.
- All Members Must belong to the Official Forum, the Bulletin Board, and the Forum for their Child's Appropriate Age Group. All OTHER Forums are Optional.
- We have a BEECH GroupMe. All members will be added to the Main GroupMe Bulletin Board for Beech. It is Highly Suggested that members then join the GroupMe for the age group of any child in their home so they don't miss out on important info.
- When Registering, please put the name of the parent that will be the main participant as the Primary First & Last Name. Please put your spouse (or NA) for the Secondary.
- ***Important. We now have a limited ability to send text messages from the website to the group to update about a field trip or something urgent. PLEASE ONLY say YES to text messages for ONE Parent in the family - it should be the parent/guardian that will be most active with Beech and go on fieldtrips. Children do NOT need to receive text messages. We are CHARGED for each message - so please make sure we are NOT sending duplicate messages to your family.
- Please make sure you choose the appropriate SECTION for each child. This enables us to sort by Age Teams in the Member Directory. The Section area of the application is below the ADD CHILD link and above the Church Affiliation box.